Student Technology Use Rules
CES STUDENT TECHNOLOGY USE RULES
- Use only your own user accounts, and do not make attempts to learn other users’ passwords.
- Obtain teacher approval before joining anything over the Internet.
- If you reach a site that makes you uncomfortable, or if you receive a ‘This site has been blocked’ message on a web site that you are trying to reach, tell an adult.
- Treat shared files respectfully.
- Obtain your teacher’s permission before printing.
- When researching or browsing the internet, only visit websites that a teacher has given you permission to go on.
- Ask permission from a teacher before installing any chromebook extensions or themes.
- Make sure to log off when you are done using your device.
- Practice responsible digital citizenship.
A responsible digital citizen….
|Respects One’s Self.||
|Protects One’s Self and Others.||
|Respects Intellectual Property.||